ULTRA JAPAN 2017 counterfeit ticket warning
Last year at Ultra Japan 2016, some customers were sold counterfeit tickets from online ticket retailers. These counterfeit tickets were discovered at the ticket check of the venue.
*The All Japan Concert & Live Entertainment Promoters Conference has declared all tickets transferred for profit (resale, auction, etc.), attempted to be resold, or purchased with the intention of being resold to third parties will be firmly denied.
*Tickets purchased through individual resale, auction sites, coupon shops, etc. are considered invalid without exception. In the event that transferred or resold tickets are discovered at the venue, entrance will be refused and refunds will not be issued. Any issues relating to transferred or resold tickets that come up on the day of the performance will need to be resolved between the concerned parties.
*The Ultra Japan Executive Committee assumes no responsibility for any trouble resulting from tickets purchased through any vendor except those legitimately consigned for ticket sales by the Ultra Japan Executive Committee.
◎Official Ticket Vendors
PHOTO ID REQUIRED / AGE RESTRICTION
You must present a valid photo ID
at the Main Entrance in order to enter.
A valid photo ID can be one of the following: drivers license, passport, social security card, basic resident register card, alien registration certificate, certificate of the intellectually Disabled, or the residence card issued by public institution.
If you don't present your Valid PHOTO ID, please note that entry will be denied and no refunds or no date transfer for the tickets will be available.
Please be advised that anyone under the age of 20 on the day of the festival (Sept. 17, 18, 19 2016) could not enter the venue.
You must present a valid photo ID at the Main Gate in order to enter.
A valid photo ID can be one of the following: driver’s license, passport, social security card, basic resident registration card, certificate of the intellectually Disabled, or alien registration card.
If not presenting the ID, entry will be denied and no refund and no date transfer will be available.
If the number of the audience reach to the prescribed number in each stage, admissions will may restricted following to the administrative guidance in order to keep safe.
ABOUT LOCKER BOOTH
For the peace of mind of festival attendees, a locker booth will be installed for the storage of personal belongings. This year, we will provide larger lockers for trolley bags as well. The locker booth will be located next to the Main Gate in the venue and can be used after attendees complete the application process at the locker booth reception counter. Please be responsible for your own valuables and other belongings and note Photo ID is necessary to enter the venue.
NO STICK ITEMS ALLOWED
NOISE MAKERS PROHIBITED
ABOUT CHANGING CLOTHES
RULES AND MANNERS
・PUT YOUR TRASH WHERE IT BELONGS TO
Throwing away garbage is not allowed. Please note to throw garbage away into a trash can or go to the eco station. Try keeping the venue clean!
・NO FOOD & BEVERAGES, ALCOHOL or things prohibited by the law.
Bringing alcohol or things prohibited can not happen.
We are sure to confiscate the prohibited products and find out those who has possessed, we may force exit from the venue.
Food and Beverages including alcohol are sold at the booth inside the venue. Please note to follow the rules and be safe.
・DON'T GET CARRIED AWAY TOO MUCH
Don't get too wild that you may get in trouble. The exciting event may turn uncomfortable when people get dead drunk, urinating outdoor, and smoking while walking. Please note not to behave bad or warn your friend to keep the rules for others to feel comfortable at the venue.
・ TROLLEY BAGS NOT ALLOWED IN THE VENUE
Bags with wheels may cause danger to carry inside the venue. Lockers will be installed to storage large items next to the MAIN STAGE. Lockers can be used after attendees complete the application process at the locker booth reception counter.
CONTACT Kyodo Tokyo
Weekdays：11:00 ~ 18:00
Sat, Sun, and holidays ：10:00 ~ 18:00
- ・Guests under the age of 20 will not be admitted.
- ・Guests must show valid photo ID(*1) to enter the festival.
- ・Guests without valid photo ID will be denied admission without refund.
- (*1) Driver's License, Passport, Social Security Card, Basic Resident Registration Card, or Alien Registration Card are valid forms of photo ID.
[General Policies] PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
- ・All customers attending this event must be at least 20 years old.
- ・You must present a valid photo ID at the entrance of the venue.
- ・The festival/event is intended to be a friendly and enjoyable event.
- ・The reference number on the ticket does not indicate the order of entry. Priority will be given to guests with tickets purchased in advance.
- ・Artists are subject to change or withdraw. In the event of such change, refunds will not be given.
- ・In certain circumstances some areas within the venue may become restricted.
- ・The organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and/or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the festival/event being cancelled or postponed.
- ・Whistles, vuvuzelas, and all other noisemakers are strictly prohibited.
- ・Any outside food or beverage is strictly prohibited inside the festival/event.
- ・We will refuse entry to guests who are severely intoxicated, clearly affected by drugs or deemed unfit for entry. Any guests found to possess illegal substances, weapons and/or other prohibited items will also be refused entry. Anyone found carrying these items will be reported to the police immediately. No refunds will be given.
- ・Guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, and guests who refuse to obey instructions/warnings from festival/event staff will be removed from the festival/event immediately. No refunds will be given.
- ・Any attempt to enter the festival/event without a valid ticket or valid credentials will result in the immediate removal from festival/event grounds. In certain cases we will contact police and press charges against the violators.
- ・Guests must be responsible for the security of all of their personal belongings.
- The festival/event venue operators, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the festival/event regardless of fault or reason.
- ・The organizer will not use or disclose guests’ personal information collected at the time of ticket purchase without consent.
- ・Single-lens reflex cameras and other cameras of similarly high performance will not be allowed into the venue under any circumstances.
- ・Selfie sticks and other similar items may annoy other guests are thus strictly prohibited.
- STAY CONNECTED